KMI's E-coat systems are designed to work efficiently with paint from any of the major paint manufacturers. Our engineers will work closely with you and the paint supplier so that E-coat equipment includes the design features necessary to ensure the application of a high quality, uniform paint film to your products at the lowest possible application cost.
KMI Systems' organic paint finishing engineers offer years of E-coating experience for new E-coat installations and for retrofits or modifications to existing equipment.
KMI E-coat systems include the latest technological innovations:
- Enhanced tank circulation systems to ensure uniform consistency.
- State-of-the-art temperature controls & other process monitors.
- Extremely efficient filtration systems to ensure dirt free parts.
- Closed-loop post rinses that offer 99.5% and above paint utilization efficiencies.
Both anodic and cathodic E-coat systems can be specified. Continuous conveyor line speeds range from 3 to 60+ fpm. For very large or unusually shaped parts, we offer indexing-type systems. All systems feature:
- Enclosed E-coat tanks which ensure containment of any objectionable paint vapors that may be emitted from the paint surface.
- Improved part grounding systems that will operate trouble free for years.
- Corrosion resistant piping and protective tank linings, as well as stainless steel pumps, heat exchangers, post rinse tanks and spray housings.
State-of-the-art, dependable part electrification equipment.